- Apr. 19, 2017: Newsletter: 2016-2017 program update and press coverage of our multi-sector work
- Dec. 3, 2016: New report details access to economic opportunity, education, health, and civic life in Fairfield County
- Oct. 24, 2016: Newsletter: Be the first to see groundbreaking new data about Connecticut neighborhoods
- Aug. 11, 2016: Bail Reform: Numbers Reveal Human Stakes
- Jul. 20, 2016: Dependence on smartphones may challenge Connecticut job seekers
- Read More
Recent Press Coverage
Are you writing a grant proposal, plan, or news story and having trouble finding information here? Complete the Ask Mark form to request assistance.
DataViz & news story about #wellbeing in CT towns: Popular @hartfordcourant piece by @StephenBus https://t.co/BTS2aG0I4v #nnip #phealth
Merging #500Cities and Connecticut Data on Health Equity | DataHaven
https://t.co/KSBGTCgYQ6 #phealth #publichealth #nnip
RT @CTHealth: @UMassMedCWM @UMassMedical @RoosaST Released today, a new report by @UMassMedical demonstrates the #ROI for community health…
RT @ctdata: ICYMI, a very popular article featuring our survey data on cross-sector #wellbeing in neighborhoods.
#NNIP #phealth @Broy3445 @…
RT @urbandata: "If you're in a well-off area, #smoking problem is now largely invisible": Chart @ DataHaven(@ctdata) https://t.co/kxFc3AOUF…
Follow us @ctdata