- Apr. 19, 2017: Newsletter: 2016-2017 program update and press coverage of our multi-sector work
- Dec. 3, 2016: New report details access to economic opportunity, education, health, and civic life in Fairfield County
- Oct. 24, 2016: Newsletter: Be the first to see groundbreaking new data about Connecticut neighborhoods
- Aug. 11, 2016: Bail Reform: Numbers Reveal Human Stakes
- Jul. 20, 2016: Dependence on smartphones may challenge Connecticut job seekers
- Read More
Recent Press Coverage
Are you writing a grant proposal, plan, or news story and having trouble finding information here? Complete the Ask Mark form to request assistance.
@robpitingolo @NNIPHQ Thank you!
Join our partners & director at this @cfgnh convening 9/7: Celebrating 20 Years of #NHV Healthy Start… https://t.co/0SAGRV4VTG
RT @urbaninstitute: Guidebook: How community organizations can use data to improve access to opportunity & support #fairhousing https://t.c…
For AM rooftop CT community dev meetings in Boston+PM data workshops in New London, we get a NHV-BOS-NLC-NHV multic… https://t.co/0xWIs5RBwU
Follow us @ctdata