- Apr. 20, 2016: New Data Shows New Haven's Promise
- Apr. 15, 2016: Urban Connecticut's structural strain
- Mar. 21, 2016: New jobs posted at DataHaven
- Mar. 8, 2016: Cig Smoking Drops, E-Smoking Rises
- Feb. 21, 2016: DataHaven Community Wellbeing Survey Featured on WNPR Where We Live: Transcript
- Read More
Recent Press Coverage
- May. 9, 2016: Yale survey finds New Haven low-income areas feel safer, but health worries remain
- Mar. 29, 2016: Quality of life up in Elm City
- Mar. 27, 2016: Survey: Poverty Effects In Connecticut Are Far-Reaching
- Read More
Are you writing a grant proposal, plan, or news story and having trouble finding information here? Complete the Ask Mark form to request assistance.
Loved presenting to classes at #Ansonia HS today.Now w/health partners in #Stamford to finalize our #FairfieldCounty indicators study! #NNIP
RT @hartfordcourant: Survey: Poverty's effects in Connecticut are far-reaching.
RT @Stormysummit: Non-profit and commercial entities contribute to government #opendata https://t.co/BNI1kfMyEu
@HartfordFdn Looks great; thanks for the shout-out!
@cthealthnotes Town etc rates for same year are available from much larger (otherwise basically identical) survey; https://t.co/BTS2aFJ7cX
Follow us @ctdata