- Nov. 7, 2017: The Many Wage Gaps in CT: Data Story
- Oct. 27, 2017: Financial Security in CT: Data Story
- Oct. 4, 2017: At risk: Fair and valid census data for Connecticut
- Sep. 6, 2017: As State Ages, Havens For Young Will Grow
- Apr. 19, 2017: Newsletter: 2016-2017 program update and press coverage of our multi-sector work
- Read More
Recent Press Coverage
- Oct. 31, 2017: New Haven to Hartford train fare lowered
- Oct. 27, 2017: Evacuees from Puerto Rico struggle to find housing
- Oct. 2, 2017: Census Finds Connecticut Population Growth Stagnant Last Year
- Read More
Are you writing a grant proposal, plan, or news story and having trouble finding information here? Complete the Ask Mark form to request assistance.
Come to #ydod2017! Featuring @p2173 @SVermund @urbandata @ElihuRubin & others. #nhv #nnip https://t.co/Zt6iSLb8Og
#Discrimination in America: Personal Experiences and Views of Native Americans: New report @NPR @RWJF… https://t.co/EvNAtSfwmN
RT @acluct: Last week was Latina Equal Pay Day. This week, there's a new way to visualize the wage gap in Connecticut. https://t.co/S9Kpz0F…
Interesting 2016 paper from our partners @BostonFed!
cc @ctfairhousing @CTOCAlliance @CHFA_RockyHill @NNIPHQ… https://t.co/H4yzqlKijO
Big rainbow outside our office window in downtown #NHV!
cc @StormTeam8 @WFSBnews @NBCConnecticut @nhregister https://t.co/5fu0rLaO86
Follow us @ctdata