- Apr. 20, 2016: New Data Shows New Haven's Promise
- Apr. 15, 2016: Urban Connecticut's structural strain
- Mar. 21, 2016: New jobs posted at DataHaven
- Mar. 8, 2016: Cig Smoking Drops, E-Smoking Rises
- Feb. 21, 2016: DataHaven Community Wellbeing Survey Featured on WNPR Where We Live: Transcript
- Read More
Recent Press Coverage
- Mar. 29, 2016: Quality of life up in Elm City
- Mar. 27, 2016: Survey: Poverty Effects In Connecticut Are Far-Reaching
- Feb. 28, 2016: Senator Murphy hears transit complaints
- Read More
Are you writing a grant proposal, plan, or news story and having trouble finding information here? Complete the Ask Mark form to request assistance.
RT @jessunscripted: Support nonprofits near&dear to my heart in #nhv, mere days left https://t.co/XgUcAA9mpW @AllOurKin @ctdata @DwightHall…
.@ctdata The national platform was overwhelmed by generosity for part of the day yesterday. But you have more time to give today+Thurs AM!
RT @urbandata: If you'd like to consider a small gift to support DataHaven(@ctdata) this year, here's how: #TheGreatGive #nhv #nnip https:/…
RT @carolinetanbee: Proud to be a new member of the Board of @ctdata. Learn more about the work of this incredible org: https://t.co/qI968H…
DataHaven is participating in #thegreatgive, May 3 at 8AM to May 4 at 8PM: https://t.co/uceEZCBcew. Please consider making a gift this year!
Follow us @ctdata