- Feb. 10, 2019: Newsletter: Results from the 2018 Community Wellbeing Survey are in, and 2020 Census campaign launched
- Dec. 6, 2018: DataHaven Celebrates 25 Years, Announces DataHaven Innovation Award Winners
- Nov. 3, 2018: Newsletter: DataHaven Launches New Projects on Health & Gender Equity with Support of Statewide Partners
- Sep. 6, 2018: DataHaven Announces Inaugural Innovation Awards As Part of 25th Anniversary Celebration
- May. 3, 2018: New data stories on Connecticut housing
- Read More
Recent Press Coverage
- Feb. 12, 2019: 106 Area Nonprofits Receive Over $1.3 Million in Grants from Fairfield County's Community Foundation
- Feb. 6, 2019: Researchers study the link between food insecurity and obesity in Connecticut
- Jan. 30, 2019: Elm City Kicks Off 2020 Census Campaign
- Jan. 15, 2019: Welcome to the W.E.B. neighborhood
- Jan. 3, 2019: Discrimination questions add new depth to Wellbeing Survey
- Read More
Are you writing a grant proposal, plan, or news story and having trouble finding information here? Complete the Ask Mark form to request assistance.
- @rebeccaboehmPhD @UConn @UConnExtension Thanks!
- Happy Valentine’s Day! In 2018, the % of all CT adults who say they always or usually get the social & emotional su… https://t.co/hX7KTAFRZh
- @EastEndMktCafe Great video. Congrats!
- Thanks for sharing! #nnip #ctpolitics #wellbeingsurvey https://t.co/NIM3ewrajF
- Thank you @FCCFoundation for your support! In this most recent cycle, we received 3 separate grants to support comm… https://t.co/iGIymvZ3PX
Follow us @ctdata