- Sep. 6, 2018: DataHaven Announces Inaugural Innovation Awards As Part of 25th Anniversary Celebration
- May. 3, 2018: New data stories on Connecticut housing
- Mar. 19, 2018: Connecticut Residents Once Again Urged to "Pick Up the Phone!" to Support Largest-Ever Survey – Over 75 Leading Foundations, Hospitals, and Local Agencies Join DataHaven Initiative
- Feb. 12, 2018: Newsletter: New CT Legislative District Data Profiles, Women & Girls Report, Statewide Launch Event
- Dec. 9, 2017: Newsletter: Join the Advisory Council for our 2018 statewide survey, New Connecticut census data
- Read More
Recent Press Coverage
- Oct. 12, 2018: DataHaven launches Connecticut Innovation Awards
- Jul. 2, 2018: Is Immigration Good for the U.S. Economy?
- Jun. 22, 2018: New Haven–Hartford rail line opens for business
- May. 24, 2018: Yale study: Surprising factors play role in wellness
- May. 16, 2018: Pick up the phone, DataHaven well-being survey is underway
- Read More
Are you writing a grant proposal, plan, or news story and having trouble finding information here? Complete the Ask Mark form to request assistance.
- @DemJasonPaul @SOTSMerrill The graph suggests that. Looks like it is just a typo in the @ctmirror story.
- “In the last midterm cycle, as of Oct. 10, 2012, only 7,960 Connecticut residents in the 18-25 age bracket had regi… https://t.co/CZ9nAEWkPN
- Thank you to everyone who submitted a nomination for the DataHaven Innovation Awards! We received dozens of nominat… https://t.co/3OLqLv2CaF
- At grand opening of the beautiful block-long women’s empowerment mural along the #NHV-#Northampton bike path in… https://t.co/cui5jbaCm8
- The % of adults who feel safe walking in their neighborhood at night varies dramatically across CT, and also by gen… https://t.co/FpgxCoki8n
Follow us @ctdata