DataHaven is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors.
- Penny Canny, DataHaven Board Chairperson. Penny has extensive experience as a nonprofit leader with a particular passion for research and data analysis. She has previously served as Senior Vice President for Grantmaking and Strategy at The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven, leading the Foundation’s efforts to build community knowledge and information. Prior to coming to The Community Foundation, she was managing director and director of research at Connecticut Voices for Children, a research-based policy and advocacy organization. Before joining Connecticut Voices for Children, Dr. Canny was assistant dean for the Yale School of Public Health where she also earned a Ph.D. in Chronic Disease Epidemiology and worked for many years as a senior research associate. She maintains an appointment at Yale's School of Public Health and serves on its Leadership Council and Centennial Committee. Dr. Canny also serves on the United Way of Greater New Haven's Community Impact Committee.
- Carl Amento, Executive Director, South Central Regional Council of Governments
- Paul Cleary, Professor and Dean (2006-2017), Yale School of Public Health, and Professor, Yale Sociology Department
- Rick Dunne, Executive Director, Naugatuck Valley Council of Governments
- Karyn Gilvarg, Director, New Haven City Plan Department
- Andy Orefice, Program Coordinator, Community and Government Relations, Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Brita Roy, Assistant Professor of General Medicine, Yale School of Medicine, and Director of Population Health, Yale Medicine
- Caroline Smith, Co-Director and Co-Founder, Collab
- Kara Straun, Knowledge and Evaluation Manager, The Community Foundation for Greater New Haven
- Emily Wang, Associate Professor of General Medicine, Yale School of Medicine, and co-founder, Transitions Clinic Network