- Dec. 10, 2019: Newsletter: Submit nominations for the 2nd annual Innovation Awards, new hire, Women & Girls report
- Nov. 12, 2019: Newsletter: DataHaven officially releases 2019 Community Index reports
- Oct. 31, 2019: New Greater New Haven Community Index 2019 Examines Regional Well-being and Economic Opportunity
- Sep. 22, 2019: Newsletter: DataHaven receives three national awards
- Apr. 23, 2019: Newsletter: DataHaven Introduces Four New Board Members
- Read More
Recent Press Coverage
- Nov. 14, 2019: Life Expectancy Gap Divides City, Suburbs
- Nov. 8, 2019: DataHaven director sheds light on surveying practices
- Oct. 23, 2019: Valley Community Foundation Releases Comprehensive Findings of Regional Well-Being and Socioeconomic Data in 2019 Index Report
- Oct. 9, 2019: Can New Haven neighborhoods share in downtown's prosperity?
- Sep. 29, 2019: Report: Socioeconomic disparities widening in Fairfield County
- Read More
Are you writing a grant proposal, plan, or news story and having trouble finding information here? Complete the Ask Mark form to request assistance.
- Every year, @uscensusbureau data are the basis for allocating $11 billion in federal funding for programs & project… https://t.co/SKy7r3VZVX
- CT eviction rate slightly higher than average: DataHaven analysis in @ctmirror https://t.co/ut9PM1f9Zi For more on… https://t.co/dxrRSgkSSW
- @CommunityIC Thanks!
- RT @urbandata: #Hartford & #MSP are among the nation's most opportunity-rich cities. However "these 2 metro areas are very different in the…
- Mayors throughout the Greater #Hartford area gave us excellent feedback on this presentation of highlights from the… https://t.co/tiKZciwB8U
Follow us @ctdata