- Apr. 23, 2019: Newsletter: DataHaven Introduces Four New Board Members
- Apr. 15, 2019: Data Reveals Hidden Concerns Amid Upturn
- Feb. 10, 2019: Newsletter: Results from the 2018 Community Wellbeing Survey are in, and 2020 Census campaign launched
- Dec. 6, 2018: DataHaven Celebrates 25 Years, Announces DataHaven Innovation Award Winners
- Nov. 3, 2018: Newsletter: DataHaven Launches New Projects on Health & Gender Equity with Support of Statewide Partners
- Read More
Recent Press Coverage
- Apr. 19, 2019: DataHaven Marks 25 Years of Public Service: Continues with Community Index, 2020 Census Outreach
- Apr. 12, 2019: Up Close: Picking up the pieces of Connecticut's economy
- Apr. 11, 2019: Survey: Jobs Make The Difference In Hamden Happiness
- Apr. 8, 2019: DataHaven releases statewide survey results
- Mar. 27, 2019: New Haven Census Coordinators Plan Efforts
- Read More
Are you writing a grant proposal, plan, or news story and having trouble finding information here? Complete the Ask Mark form to request assistance.
- @DarcySaas @BostonFed Thanks. We’ll cite it in our new reports on the subject.
- RT @ctdata: @seanghio @jacquelinerabe @CTMirror “10% of all CT residents (and 17% of Fairfield County residents) live in racially concentra…
- @seanghio @jacquelinerabe @CTMirror “10% of all CT residents (and 17% of Fairfield County residents) live in racial… https://t.co/lM2swj3d4X
- @RobinComey @ElizabethFras16 Interesting. Do you have a citation we could use for this?
- In 2018, 0.7% of adults in Connecticut (about 20,000 adults) identify as #transgender, according to the 2018 DataHa… https://t.co/5gyU4HdF3V
Follow us @ctdata